NAV ON TIME ‘s core profession is the development of applications of the navigation by satellites (GNSS - Global Satellite Navigation Systems).
Our know-how comes from a wide experience in the navigation by satellites and in embedded systems (acquired essentially aeronautics engineering ), a perfect control of the techniques of guidance / piloting, and a vision on the evolution of these technologies and of their applications.
We leverage this know-how to design navigation solutions for demanding applications in terms of precision, safety and confidence, often for difficult environment, and which require a very high degree of technicality to end up in solutions easy to deploy and to use.
We innovate to offer high performance solutions of positionning and navigation, more particularly in the domain of machine control without human supervision.
Our skills are about GNSS, sensor fusion, navigation and guidance, embedded systems, use of geographical information systems, communication by datalink. Our fields of expertise:
- GNSS performances and limitations
- GNSS signals processing: process, limits in difficult environment, and possible improvements through tight hybridization
- Sensor fusion in navigation filters depending on the physical models
- Real-time Software: foundation layers and application software
- Hardware: sensors, microprocessors, communications
- Distance measurements: technical solutions and characteristic
- Resources of the radio frequency spectrum and regulations
NAV ON TIME is recognized for its innovative technologies built from an in-depth knowledge of the signals transmitted by the navigation satellites. NAV ON TIME uses these signals to propose specific high added value services with performances tailored to the needs of the users.